Tuesday, January 03, 2006

The Sticky Fingers Barbecue Pizza -- "One Heckuva Pie"


Mama treated me to lunch at Sticky Fingers at Harbison today. I love their ribs and their pulled pork, but I decided to try something new. I'm glad I did. The Barbecue Pizza is a "starter" on the Sticky Fingers menu, but it ain't no dinky little appetizer. It was so big I had to take two slices home with me, even after I gave one slice to Mama. This is my new favorite thing at S.F., except for the shirt that says "Ribs... for her pleasure."

Menu Description: A crispy tortilla shell with your choice of pulled pork or grilled chicken with Sticky Fingers Memphis Original barbecue sauce, chopped red onions, jalapeƱos, covered in melted cheese and topped with diced tomatoes.

Sounds good, right? It is. I got the pulled pork, and it was fantastic. Gervais says, try this "pizza" next time you go out to Sticky Fingers. And in the meantime, go here to determine your Sticky Fingers Blues Name.

Sincerely yours,
Ugly Bad Boy McGee

2 comments:

Laurin Manning said...

"Pretty Back Lee" is my blues name. I think I'll stick with my classic country at 94.3FM.

Anonymous said...

Sheesh - George Bush's face looks photoshopped and this is the one time it isn't.